page

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gatefold Album

I am in the process of making my first Gatefold Album. I think these are really fun to do. I will have pics up throughout the week and possibly a video on Saturday. I have the album together and now just need to add embellishment to it. It is very girley in nature, lots of pinks and greens. Stay posted and thanks so much everyone for following.

On a Stampin Up note. If you would be interested in starting a hostess club with me, leave me a comment. It is an reasonably inexpensive way to get supplies, and get free products. I need just 4 to make up a club and we can go from there. There are some really cute stamps and embellishments in the new mini. It will be out to the public in May.

Happy Stampin and remember to Ink It UP!!!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment