page

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Candy WINNER!!!

My poor sweet pre-teen daughter is always drawn into my crafting world. This morning I asked her to pick a number between 1 and 52 (I decieded to add our two lovely followers which brought me past 50). She picked 31 so the winner is...

Sammibug!!!

Sammibug if you could send me you email address I will get your blog candy out to you....

Congrats to our winner and keep posted for more fun. I will be uploading a video on how I made the flowers for the Easter Wreath.

Happy Stampin and remember to Ink It UP!!!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't beleive I won! I've never won blog candy before! I sent you my address through PM on the cricut message boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops forgot to add my email:

    lunalayercakemall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete