page

Monday, March 15, 2010

What a Day...

Wow, did I have a day or what??? What you ask happened?? Well my dog decided to make friends or attempt to make friends with a skunk in the pasture. Yup you guessed it he got sprayed and sprayed good. My girls started bathing him at 3:30pm and we just got done a little bit ago. 6 gallons of tomato juice, dish soap, baking soda, peroxide, and lemons later he smells somewhat better. I guess the rest of the smell has to wear off.

I hope everyone else had a better day. My daughter is having surgery tomorrow, so keep us in you thoughts....

Happy Stampin and remember to Ink It UP!!!!!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Boy do I know how your feeling. We went camping a few years ago and our dog went for a walk in the woods with my dad and tore a maniscus in his knee. Later that night, he got sprayed by a skunk. We had to bathe him over and over in a cooler! There is nowhere to bathe a dog in the campground. It took weeks before the smell was gone! It is aweful and I sympathise with you. Good Luck! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than the smell of a skunk sprayed dog! blech!

    Will be keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers today.

    ReplyDelete