page

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wow what a week!!!

First I would like to say that our blog candy winner received her "goodies" and she loved them. Thanks for playing. I have had some feed back about the blog jumping to a different screen. I think I figured out the issues and have it fixed. Thanks for your patience.

I have been working on a project for my oldest daughter. I am making 24 invitations for her that are to appear as a high school year book. Very detailed, very time consuming.

I am going to attempt again to get a video loaded for everyone with a St. Patty's theme. Now since I have the blog figured out the issue with the blog. I think we will be good to go.

Thanks everyone for their support.
Remember to Ink It UP!!!!!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. I added the link to your blog now... Thanks again!!! I was having problems the other day when I posted the pictures of the blog candy.

    I am going to try to make a card or two with your gifts and hopefully post them on Monday or Tuesday!!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete