page

Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally Friday!!!

First I would like to thank everyone for the kind wishes for my daughter. She is doing well, just sore which is to be expected. Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for the kind wishes for me. This week has been a very challenging week for me and my family. I have prayed, cried, and hoped more than I think I have my whole life. I believe that bad things do happen to good people and that things come in threes. Well my three have come and gone and my prayers go out to those who are beginning their three.

We are in the process of house hunting. We went and saw a mortgage broker this morning to see exactly what we qualified for. It wasn't as much as we had hoped but our credit is good and there is a house we are looking at. So once again my blog friends happy thoughts, and prayers are always welcome.

I am going to be putting up a new video/project tomorrow. It will have a Easter theme. I am at 43 followers in the short time that I have had my blog. I am so grateful for all of you. I will be having some fun when I reach 50 followers. Only the 50 followers will be able to be entered into the drawing.

Don't forget if you need any Stampin Up supplies you can always click on the links provided and I will be happy to take care of that for you. We are coming to the end of SAB (Sale A Bration) so don't wait and miss a great time to get free products.

Happy Stampin and remember to Ink It UP!!!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, house hunting! Now that's exciting! Will be keeping you in positive thoughts for that! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete